Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Murphy's Law rules my world

So I start a running blog, vowing to post regularly, and then get called away to a long birth (I was doula/photographer) that took me out of commission for days.

Shortly after I had an aching Achilles, but went out for 10km. You guessed it - now I have a really really aching Achilles. I've been running hills in prep for the next race and I figure I've over done it.

I've not been running since that 10 km, but I did discover spin class. (Hmmmm, I should take a camera to spin class . . . not quite the same, but it could do I s'pose.)

I'm hoping after a few days of ice and ice and no running and constant orthodics (even in the house - that is annoying!) I'll feel better. I actually already feel better, but I'm going to make myself wait until Friday before I attempt anything, running wise.

In the meantime I'm about to post a bunch of older film to make it LOOK like I've been running everyday, lol.

-Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment